Helium is the missing app sync and backup solution for Android.
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
- Backup and restore to SD card
- Backup and restore from PC
- Helium (Premium) features:
- No ads
- Automatic Backup schedules
- Android to Android sync
- Cloud backup and restore
- * Dropbox
- * Box
- * Google Drive.
- Fix PC Download